New sled...

Moderators: Talltails, LCallaghan, jsuber

fishindawg
Baitor
Baitor

New sled...

Post by fishindawg »

Christmas came early. Picked her up yesterday. Jackson Cruise 12 in Dorado color. Came down to this and the Slayer 12. They are very similar in layout and stability, though not as many features as the slayer. Great deal at $699 sealed the deal. Definitely upgrade from the good ole Pescador. Now to find an opportunity to get her slimed. Picture in link below

http://www.jaxkayakfishing.com/phpBB/do ... p?id=28674
Last edited by fishindawg on Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:48 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Jackson Cruise 12 - Dorado
bk
Tall Teller
Tall Teller

Re: New sled...

Post by bk »

Congratulations. Hope it exceeds your expectations and that it serves you well. Looks like you got a great deal. Best on-line price for a brand new one is around $900. And that's not even the angler package! Way to go!
"i said flotation is groovy and easy. Even a jellyfish would agree to that." - jimi
WannaDoDat
Tall Teller
Tall Teller

Post by WannaDoDat »

Congrats on your new kayak! You had narrowed it down to two great choices. Couldn't go wrong either way. That is a great deal and a great boat. Jackson Kayak's, Chris Funk, loves the Cruise!
It has a wide open platform, is stable, an awesome comfortable seat, low weight and is so customizable to your liking.

Your pictures did not load for me but I do know what the Cruise looks like and the Dorado color too so I've got a great mental image of it.

I sure do love my Jacksons! Hope you have many fun adventures with yours.

Jean
Last edited by WannaDoDat on Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
fishindawg
Baitor
Baitor

Post by fishindawg »

Thanks bk and Jean. I am having trouble attaching the pictures for some reason. :?
Jackson Cruise 12 - Dorado