Fishing this coming weekend

Moderators: Talltails, LCallaghan, jsuber

OneTripletail
Yakaholic
Yakaholic

Fishing this coming weekend

Post by OneTripletail »

Alright folks, going to head out Sunday either levy Bay or st marks lighthouse. High tide for both is about 9:15 ish and low tide is 1 ish. Temp should be around 77. Plan is to fish outgoing tide but not sure where. I have not seen any good reports about either. Suggestions? Thinking about hitting the bars north of lighthouse in east river. Any other suggestions. I don't think it's cold enough for winter holes up in the st marks river.
Thanks for input!!!
Foblander

Re: Fishing this coming weekend

Post by Foblander »

I went out to Levy Bay and hit the cove with no luck this past Saturday from 1-5 pm although I did manage to catch a under slot red. The Saturday before to that I also visited Levy Bay (cove) but managed to reel in a nice 19" red. That was the only bite I received all morning. :D The fish are out there but they're not biring. ><
OneTripletail
Yakaholic
Yakaholic

Post by OneTripletail »

Thanks for the update, spring will be here soon I hope.
GatorMD97
Baitor
Baitor

Post by GatorMD97 »

I fished Dickerson bay around the docks, between the bars and on the ledges of the channel, around the oysters bars, in the small creek areas, and along the north grass lines last Friday and got skunked. First time I have ever fished that area, had all of the incoming and steepest current for an hour on the outgoing.