Rigging poles now for fishing Saturday

Moderators: Talltails, LCallaghan, jsuber

BloodyChamp
Yak Daddy
Yak Daddy

Rigging poles now for fishing Saturday

Post by BloodyChamp »

Yep...that bored lol! Goose Pasture is on my mind boys. I'm trying for mullet first but if there are none around I'm getting tough and floating down the river for bass. I went for mullet a couple weeks ago and there were none, so I put on a sinking Rapala and caught 3 bass in a row in the mullet area where there usually isn't much else. I would have kept going but it was getting late and I wasn't up for paddling back up.

So who else does that to lol???
BloodyChamp
Yak Daddy
Yak Daddy

Re: Rigging poles now for fishing Saturday

Post by BloodyChamp »

Rained out...and on top of that I ran into a pal I hadn't seen in 10 years yesterday at Bass Pro Shop and he was texting this morning that he could go but I was dead during the rain after work last night.
BloodyChamp
Yak Daddy
Yak Daddy

Post by BloodyChamp »

Literally right after I posted this he texted back after I'd texted back 3 hours to late it seemed since he hadn't answered. He took us to Lake Talquin where I had never been, and we caught some of the thickest winter bass I've ever seen. I caught 1 that was a couple pounds and 2 more small ones. He caught 4 or 5 that were a couple pounds, plus a 3 pounder that we weighed to be sure. He also caught a couple small ones and a Pike.
Fishbaitbilly
Yaking Monster
Yaking Monster

Post by Fishbaitbilly »

Good catching, guys!