2013 Hobie Pro Anger 14 For Sale - "SOLD"

Moderators: LCallaghan, jsuber

SRAces
Post Warrior
Post Warrior

2013 Hobie Pro Anger 14 For Sale - "SOLD"

Post by SRAces »

I had this PA up for sale last year as I was thinking about getting an Outback so I would have a PA and an Outback as well as the new Mirage 180 drives. I've come to realize that the new 180 drive is not critical for me. I really like the new Hobie Compass and that's the reason for selling this PA14. It's only been used a handful of times over the past 2 years as I primarily fish out the 2015 PA14. A few FCKA members have fished out of this 2013 PA and can attest to how I take care of my equipment. The bottom has the usual light scratches associated with fishing inshore in the Gulf.

This PA is ready to fish with. Come with all the original equipment plus a Humminbird 385ci DI sonar/DI/gps unit, battery, Wang stake out pole, rod holders, my original custom SeaDek (with logos no one else has), dual anchor trolleys and a Scott Lovig PA14 cover. The HD cart in the pictures is not included. I also took the round YakTribe decals off the rear sides after giving it a quick wash this past week.

The PA is easily upgraded to the new full length H-Rails if someone wants to do that. The BOA rudder tension mechanism can be added as well. The mirage drive is version V2, so if you want to upgrade it to the new GT drive that can be done as well.

$2500 firm with the color FF/GPS unit. $2300 firm with a never used Humminbird 571c unit. New PA14s are now pushing $3600 for the basic PA. I can be reached on my cell (text or call) at 850-517-7361.

***** Just realized I did not put my bungee cords or the Mirage drive bungee retainer and rear cargo cords back before taking the picture. Have those as well. Also have the original rear cargo bungee that crisscrossed the rear cargo deck.
FronStorage_1.jpg
FrontDeckStorage_1.jpg
Fishfinder.jpg
SeatFront.jpg
OverallFrontLeft.jpg
OverallFrontRight.jpg
PA_Bottom.jpg
MirageDrive_1.jpg
MirageDrive_2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Steve Stubbs
USAF (retired)
Lake Park, GA

SeaDek Fishing Team
Unfair Lures Pro Staff
Ziptailz Ambassador
2018 Hobie Compass - Seagrass
2015 Hobie Pro Angler 14 - Papaya