2007 Prowler Big Game - PRICE DROP

Moderators: LCallaghan, jsuber

gasman

2007 Prowler Big Game - PRICE DROP

Post by gasman »

Hi all on FCKA - been meaning to join for a while, so here I am. I've had this on JKF & thought you all may be interested.

2007 Ocean Kayak Prowler Big Game - currently configured as the full angler package including: center hatch, flush mount rodholders up front, rudder kit, Humminbird 383c FF/GPS, Ocean Kayak hi-back seat with rodholders, Carlisle magic composite paddle.

Extra stuff I've added: full length Capt Dicks trolleys on both sides, Scotty caster rodholder mounted waterproof to the center console hatch, cover for the Humminbird unit & its mount, compact 12V battery for the FF

Everything is in excellent condition with a few normal oyster scratches & probably has around 15 trips on it now. I'm willing to sell it one of three ways:

1) Full package: $1350 (includes everything above)
2) Hull alone: $900 (does not include paddle/seatback/Humminbird)
3) Trade?? interested in WS RIDE 135 or Cobra Marauder

I can email pics to whoever wants them as I'm sure I can't post pics until I've made a few more posts to the forum or you can see it on JKF here:

http://jaxkayakfishing.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=10668

I will be visiting family in Mayo the weekend of Dec 15 so I could bring it with me to lessen the drive for anyone in the bend who wants it.

Thanks for looking

(904) 509-7096
Adam
You can't fix stupid
gasman

Post by gasman »

ttt
You can't fix stupid