21 foot stiffy push pole (SOLD)

Moderators: LCallaghan, jsuber

garydroze
Yak Daddy
Yak Daddy

21 foot stiffy push pole (SOLD)

Post by garydroze »

A few scratches that won't affect performance. Best offer over $100 by December 21 will get it. Need money for X-mas presents. You know how much these things cost new.
garydroze
Yak Daddy
Yak Daddy

Re: 21 foot stiffy push pole for sale

Post by garydroze »

Sold. Wadefishing is like a box of chocolates...you knever know what you'll find in the saltmarsh.

Jean: thanks for snapping pix of the adventure; they'll go well with an upcoming article. :-)
WannaDoDat
Tall Teller
Tall Teller

Post by WannaDoDat »

What fun running into you, Gary, at the end of your adventure and the beginning of mine! Glad that I didn't get bonked off the trail by your over-sized stakeout pole! :lol:

Look forward to your article!

By wannadodat at 2011-12-05
garydroze
Yak Daddy
Yak Daddy

Post by garydroze »

Hey Jean,
Believe it or don't, there's a sequel. After I said bye-bye to you yesterday (Dec 13) at Stoney Bayou, I noticed what I thought was a giant green tarp near the canal. Turned out to be the biggest mullet cast net I've ever seen, all tangled up in knots, with old lures stuck in it.. Barely got it back to my car, cuz it only halfway fit in my backpack.

Later, after two hours of cleaning & untangling the net, I got it stretched out flat. Are you ready for this?...

just under 16 foot radius (not diameter!), in decent shape, with no holes in it.

I think I could get it to open fully if I threw it off the Newport Bridge...