Redfish 14? - Looking

Moderators: LCallaghan, jsuber

BrogensDuck

Redfish 14? - Looking

Post by BrogensDuck »

I am on the lookout for a Redfish 14 or similar boat. I am not stuck on that actual model, but something similar in a similar price range. Please let me know if anyone wants to sell one or sees one out there. Thanks.
Shorewalker
Tall Teller
Tall Teller

Re: Redfish 14? - Looking

Post by Shorewalker »

I think Jeff Suber (jsuber) mentioned he has one 14 foot Commander. You might want to hit him up. You might also check with TnT Hideaway or St Marks Outfitters and see if they have a rental fleet vessel they are ready to turn over.
Orange Wildy Ride 135
Tan Hobie Pro Angler
Green Ocean Kayak Prowler Trident 15
Green/White Perception Tribe 9
kikstand454
Tall Teller
Tall Teller

Post by kikstand454 »

Shorewalker wrote:I think Jeff Suber (jsuber) mentioned he has one 14 foot Commander. You might want to hit him up. You might also check with TnT Hideaway or St Marks Outfitters and see if they have a rental fleet vessel they are ready to turn over.
This.

Or wilderness way. Or craigslist.

I think jeffs yak is a great deal.....

~ Dave ... now with Tapatalk !
Shorewalker
Tall Teller
Tall Teller

Post by Shorewalker »

I should clarify. I assumed he looking for a used boat since he was in the classifieds.

The Wilderness Way is one of my favorite places to shop; however, they sell off their rental fleet a bit differently. Sometime in the fall, they sell off most of their rental fleet en masse in one day. Any leftovers remain in the fleet until the next year. Just wrong time of the year for a used boat there.
Orange Wildy Ride 135
Tan Hobie Pro Angler
Green Ocean Kayak Prowler Trident 15
Green/White Perception Tribe 9