Freedom Hawk Pathfinder 14 Stand-up Kayak For Sale

Moderators: LCallaghan, jsuber

Saltysouth

Freedom Hawk Pathfinder 14 Stand-up Kayak For Sale

Post by Saltysouth »

2012 Freedom Hawk Pathfinder 14 Stand up Kayak + Accessories For Sale: Incredibly versatile Freedom Hawk Pathfinder deployable outrigger-equipped Kayak. Poles & floats in super skinny water and handles big water with ease. I bought this boat less than a year ago to replace a kayak I could not stand up in so I could fly fish. Now I am the proud owner of a Key West Stealth skiff & the wife says this one has to go :( . I upgraded the seat to the Elite Angler Seat ($179) and added the 3-Piece Flats Paddle ($279...which doubles as a stake-out & push pole) . Outriggers deploy & retract easily with two levers on either side of the cockpit. Boat also includes a lean rail that can be collapsed flush with the hull when not in use. Large front hull dry-storage area and dry-storage in both outriggers as well. Boat also has built-in inserts for trolling motor mount available from Freedom Hawk ($109). Large behind the seat storage for either your milk crate or trolling motor battery. This boat is extremely stable with outriggers deployed and paddles easily with outriggers retracted. I am also including a brand new kayak cart (see pics) that I have only used twice. This boat is in excellent condition, great for the salt of freshwater lakes, rivers & ponds. A friend of mine does a lot of duck hunting out of his as well. Includes kayak paddle as well. I have over $1,600.00 invested. Asking $1,100 OBO. Call Lee at 229-848-3467...

BTW even though this is my first post w/ "saltysouth" user name I am not new to fcka..used to be "yakjockey" on here but forgot my pw and never received the email to change it so I just created a new login (yes moderators you can delete yakjockey!).

IMG]http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag4 ... 013593.jpg[/IMG][img]http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag4 ... 37d314.jpg[/IMG[IMG]http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag4 ... a684f1.jpg[/img]
Saltysouth

Re: Freedom Hawk Pathfinder 14 Stand-up Kayak For Sale

Post by Saltysouth »

A little help linking the photos from "photo bucket" would be appreciated...they don't seem to be linking...
cotton
Tall Teller
Tall Teller

Post by cotton »

A better Kayaker today, than yesterday.
Red Hobie Revolution
Green Native Slayer 12
Sand Hobie Pro Angler 14
Saltysouth

Post by Saltysouth »