Cheating wife

Moderators: LCallaghan, jsuber

salty gator
Yaking Monster
Yaking Monster

Cheating wife

Post by salty gator »

The missing wife joke got me thinking of this. I'm borrowing it from the BBF.

Hello, “You have reached the ‘Men’s Help Line’, my name is Bob. How can I help you?”

“Hi Bob, I really need your advice on a serious problem. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. You know, just the usual signs: The phone rings and when I answer, the caller hangs up. Plus she goes out with ‘the girls’ a lot. I usually try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home, but I always fall asleep.

Anyway, last night about midnight, I woke up and she was not home. So, hid in the garage, behind my boat and waited for her. When she came home, she got out of someone’s car, buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.

It was at that moment, while crouched behind the boat, that I noticed a hairline crack in the outboard motor mounting bracket. Is that something I can weld, or do I need to replace the whole bracket?”
You should have been here yesterday
bk
Tall Teller
Tall Teller

Re: Cheating wife

Post by bk »

Dear Caller,

Why are you still spending money on a boat and gas when you could be kayaking and reducing your carbon footprint?

Bob
"i said flotation is groovy and easy. Even a jellyfish would agree to that." - jimi
CharlesDad
Yakaholic
Yakaholic

Post by CharlesDad »

Two men were watching a funeral procession go by. One of the family cars was a black pick up truck towing a boat with the coffin in the boat. One of the men said "He must have been an avid fisherman." The other man said "He still is. He's gong to the lake as soon as he buries his wife."
salty gator
Yaking Monster
Yaking Monster

Post by salty gator »

CharlesDad wrote:Two men were watching a funeral procession go by. One of the family cars was a black pick up truck towing a boat with the coffin in the boat. One of the men said "He must have been an avid fisherman." The other man said "He still is. He's gong to the lake as soon as he buries his wife."
:lol:
WannaDoDat
Tall Teller
Tall Teller

Post by WannaDoDat »

Heheheh. Yup

I guess the packing of the site deleted some of the posts. I noticed that my earlier reply is missing.

Jean
salty gator
Yaking Monster
Yaking Monster

Post by salty gator »

WannaDoDat wrote:Heheheh. Yup

I guess the packing of the site deleted some of the posts. I noticed that my earlier reply is missing.

Jean

Not all were lost. Fortunately BK's hilarious response is still up :wink:
WannaDoDat
Tall Teller
Tall Teller

Post by WannaDoDat »

salty gator wrote:
WannaDoDat wrote:Heheheh. Yup

Jean

Not all were lost. Fortunately BK's hilarious response is still up :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

*hacking, not packing
CharlesDad
Yakaholic
Yakaholic

Post by CharlesDad »

A big city attorney called his wealthy art collector client and said "I have good news and bad news." His client said, "What's the good news?" The attorney said, "Your wife called today and said she invested $5000 in two pictures she thinks will bring $15-20 million." The client said "Great, what's the bad news?" The attorney said, "The pictures are of you and your secretary."