Fenholloway River - 3-31-2018

Moderators: Talltails, LCallaghan, jsuber

SRAces
Post Warrior
Post Warrior

Fenholloway River - 3-31-2018

Post by SRAces »

Had a few friends that wanted me to put them on some fish so Mark drove up from Ocala and met Daniel, Peter and myself to launch out of the Fenholloway. It was a negative tide day, so we had to hustle to get to the specific creek I was taking them to before the water got to where we could not get in the creek. Let's just say even with a 2 hour head start before dead low tide, there was some paddling and a little bit of walking that was done! :D

We had a great time! Daniel and Peter both caught fish. Mark and I each boated 10 reds and 10 trout. Here are a few pictures I took. Had more pictures, but could not get them all on this attachment...lol!

Forgot to mention that while helping Mark put his PA14 on the ramp I backed up a little too far and stepped right off the end of the ramp! LOL! Filled both boots with water. So I took off my wet socks and wore my fishing trip tennis shoes that day. Glad I didn't have to get out after I launched. Almost water shoes temperature. Soon!

Fen_Mar_1.jpg
Fen_Mar_2.jpg
Fen_Mar_3.jpg
Fen_Mar_4.jpg
Fen_Mar_5.jpg
Fen_Mar_6.jpg
Fen_Mar_7.jpg
Fen_Mar_8.jpg
Fen_Mar_9.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Steve Stubbs
USAF (retired)
Lake Park, GA

SeaDek Fishing Team
Unfair Lures Pro Staff
Ziptailz Ambassador
2018 Hobie Compass - Seagrass
2015 Hobie Pro Angler 14 - Papaya
GoodCall
Post Warrior
Post Warrior

Re: Fenholloway River - 3-31-2018