2006 Gheenoe Highsider w/trolling motor

Moderators: LCallaghan, jsuber

burroughsa0623
Yak Daddy
Yak Daddy

2006 Gheenoe Highsider w/trolling motor

Post by burroughsa0623 »

Im contemplating selling my Highsider, Its a 2006 Highsider in great condition. Has one or two cosmetic dings from previous owner that I never got around to fixing. Comes with two $50 seats from Bass pro, 55 lb thrust salt water Prowler brand new from BPS (current one shorted out so im replacing it and will have brand new in the box trolling motor this wednesday),Deep cycle battery ($150 new) used 6 times, will push it about 3-4 mph with just trolling motor. Trailer is in great shape, And I made some modifications like tongue extension and bracing to the longer tongue. Im selling because I got word from my boss that I am approved to transfer to the Alaska Bass pro shops next summer for the summer months so I need the money a lot more than I need the boat. Was definitely a cool boat. We ran a 9.9 motor that my buddy has and could definitely boogie (22MPH). Looking to get $1500 for it Title for boat and Trailer in Hand. Located in Tallahassee FL. No hurry to sell so serious buyers only. text me @ 8505089001 for more questions
-Austin Burroughs
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2006 yellow Hobie mirage revolution
Check out my page FlardaFish on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FlardaFish
bk
Tall Teller
Tall Teller

Re: 2006 Gheenoe Highsider w/trolling motor

Post by bk »

Go pro and now gheenoe. Looks like somebody's trying to generate $$ to buy something new. :lol:
"i said flotation is groovy and easy. Even a jellyfish would agree to that." - jimi
burroughsa0623
Yak Daddy
Yak Daddy

Post by burroughsa0623 »

burroughsa0623 wrote: I am approved to transfer to the Alaska Bass pro shops next summer for the summer months so I need the money a lot more than I need the boat.
Lol you got me!
2006 yellow Hobie mirage revolution
Check out my page FlardaFish on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/FlardaFish
Twinzelly

Post by Twinzelly »

Still for sale?