Spring Warrior

Moderators: Talltails, LCallaghan, jsuber

zeke392
Yakaholic
Yakaholic

Spring Warrior

Post by zeke392 »

Fishshooter99 (Gary), Jeeper50 (Jeff) and I will be fishing out of Spring Warrior Fish Camp this coming weekend if anybody wants to come over and fish with us. My son and a friend will be with us too, fishing Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning, come on by and say hello
Fishbaitbilly
Yaking Monster
Yaking Monster

Re: Spring Warrior

Post by Fishbaitbilly »

I hope all you guys tear into the fish! That's some really good company you'll be with!
zeke392
Yakaholic
Yakaholic

Post by zeke392 »

I'd like to think that I'm pretty good company myself. Be great if you could swing by Billy
salty gator
Yaking Monster
Yaking Monster

Post by salty gator »

Good luck to y’all. Weekend looks nice
You should have been here yesterday
BloodyChamp
Yak Daddy
Yak Daddy

Post by BloodyChamp »

What is up that creek? I've been treated to fishing out of that place a few times but that's not my own stomping grounds. I'd like to go up it 1 day though especially if there's some mullet huddled up in it.
zeke392
Yakaholic
Yakaholic

Post by zeke392 »

BloodyChamp wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:11 pm What is up that creek? I've been treated to fishing out of that place a few times but that's not my own stomping grounds. I'd like to go up it 1 day though especially if there's some mullet huddled up in it.
I have never been up Spring Creek any further than the fish camp but my friends have. They told me they caught bass up there and mudfish, thats all I got.

Steve
BloodyChamp
Yak Daddy
Yak Daddy

Post by BloodyChamp »

Somebody showed me a place you could drive to way, way, up Spring Warrior. It was dirty blue colored, looking like it was merely a day or so away of not rain from becoming a totally clear blue. It was low and rocky, like miniwaterfall rocky so I wouldn’t try a boat or a kayak in it. I’ll be danged if there weren’t some pretty good sized bass on the shade line though. There person who showed me said he saw mullet up it before.
badweatherbiker
Yakaholic
Yakaholic

Post by badweatherbiker »

I have never been there but have wanted to try it for a while, it's not very far from my house