30MAY21 Went out Saturday

Moderators: Talltails, LCallaghan, jsuber

jsuber
Site Admin
Site Admin

30MAY21 Went out Saturday

Post by jsuber »

Went out with a co worker just to get out. Started out a little breezy but we went to a place where the north winds wouldn’t be to bad. Predictions would be for a lousy day of catching but beautiful day to be out. It was right. No bugs, cool breeze, and just a couple of bits and blow ups. Expectations for feeding off our catches were low but like I said it was an opportunity to get out of the house. It’s was a high tide that was not dropping much so the fish were up in the grass or just relaxing like we were. Feeding schedule was after midnight so maybe next weekend could be better. 3/4 moon was out the whole time we’re on the water too just hanging in the SW sky.

Bryan before he caught a ladyfish
3EEB47EF-5647-4560-B471-0DE829C07ECB.jpeg
My rig
72D9D182-0DD9-4EEC-9998-2CCEE7F51E32.jpeg
On a lighter note, a young lady who is completing her triple crown on the Continental Divide Trail this year just left New Mexico and crossed into Colorado on one hell of a hike. She finished the Appalachian Trail around Christmas, went to Pensacola and started the Florida Trail and completed that 1100 mile journey in 41 days. It gave her some exercise before going to the CDT this past April.

Ms Daisy crossing in to Colorado
C7F1248A-BA90-48AB-A040-CF99BC96F3F1.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jeff Suber

¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

2022 Hobie Pro Angler 14
2019 Hobie Outback
Malone Trailer
Penn Battle III
Bone One-Knocker and Gold ADL spoon
fishinbug
Tall Teller
Tall Teller

Re: 30MAY21 Went out Saturday

Post by fishinbug »

I appreciate that report. I truly miss kayaking.
Nice rig, Jeff.
"It's not as easy as I make it look."
---thus sayeth the suber